From: Ulrich Plate <plate@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Gentoo handouts
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 22:31:48
Sven Vermeulen wrote:

> The "designs" are made with scribus, I'll put the sources out if you > want. I need suggestions for both content and layout. Should we add > more "fancy" stuff to it?
I'd love to see the Scribus files for those. Two unfiltered spontaneous thoughts: Fonts in the text bodies are too large, and you don't have wide enough margins. No, three unfiltered spontaneous thoughts: Don't put all the illustrations on the outside of the folded flyer. No, four... :) CVS sounds like a good idea, where would I have to look for it? Cheers Ulrich Plate

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-pr] Gentoo handouts Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>