From: Ramon van Alteren <ramon@××××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Recruiting
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:43:46

I'm working for a small dutch company that runs a large website on
Gentoo linux.
We're currently looking to hire new developers and sysadmins and up
to 6 students for an internship.

I would like to offer the gentoo developers community the possibility
to apply, primarily because I feel we owe them a lot for the platform
we're running on. On the other hand, we could really use some people
that know their way around gentoo linux as well.

Could you please advise on the best mailing list to send a query to?
I remember seeing these type of emails on gentoo-dev but I'm not
entirely sure it's appreciated.

Thanx in advance

If to err is human, I'm most certainly human.