From: "Wulf C. Krueger" <philantrop@g.o>
To: gentoo-proctors@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-proctors] Re: [half-PROCTORS] Re: [gentoo-dev] Bye Gentoo!
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 18:21:52
On Thursday, May 31, 2007 02:58:00 PM Wernfried Haas wrote:
> On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 03:01:07AM +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote: > > Sad to see one of the few remaining sane people leave. > I take this as a compliment to Bryan, but then still you are implying > that most of the people here are not sane.
And by officially reacting as a proctor, you lent value to some stupid claim which would have had *none* without your needless intervention. With each action like this, the whole proctors stuff loses credibility - and it already had a bad start, considering the CoC reads sentence by sentence like a pure "lex Ciaran". Best regards, Wulf

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-proctors] Re: [half-PROCTORS] Re: [gentoo-dev] Bye Gentoo! Ranjit Singh <ranjit@×××××××××.com>