From: Alex Brandt <alunduil@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>, trustees@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Bad license and attribution by ChromiumOS and CoreOS
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 03:46:27
1 On Saturday, March 07, 2015 10:22:00 Patrick Lauer wrote:
2 > I have been unable to find a proper contact for both
3 repositories, so I
4 > hope people that know who to contact are reading this.
5
6 For the CoreOS violations, have you attempted to reach out to
7 coreos-dev@××××××××××××.com?
8
9 If not I can forward this message for their attention. Let me
10 know if you would like me to take this action.
11
12 Regards,
15 Alex Brandt
16 Cloud Evangelist for Rackspace and Developer for Gentoo
17 http://blog.alunduil.com