From: Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Bugday to become a QA subproject
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 00:29:25
1 So, after discussion with welp, we have decided that making Bugday into
2 a subproject of QA would make the most sense. I am trying to make the
3 QA project into something that ensures that not only are we making the
4 tree bug free, but also ensuring that users can help us in doing so as
5 well. Bugdays present the best opportunity for us to get the user
6 community involved in QA efforts. Also by having QA involved with
7 Bugday, we can assist by doing trivial commits for maintainers that
8 haven't gotten around to dealing with some more minor issues.
9
10 I would also love to see more devs involved in Bugdays so they can be
11 more productive for us and our users. If we can get enough involvement,
12 maybe we can even make it happen more than once per month (I know I'm
13 dreaming...).
14
15 Thanks,
18 Mark Loeser