From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Social Contract clean-up
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 19:38:58
1 >>>>> On Wed, 28 Mar 2018, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2
3 >>>>> On Wed, 28 Mar 2018, Daniel Robbins wrote:
4 >> [...]
5 >> the trustees have the authority to remove assholes from the project
6 >> if they so desire.
7
8 > Maybe that is the case in the United States of America. But for
9 > example, the Foundation doesn't hold the Gentoo trademark in
10 > Europe [1].
11
12 > Also, what's in a name? Even if a fork would stick to penguin
13 > species, it could pick from about 20 of them. :)
14
15 Reading this again 48 hours later, I think that I got a little carried
16 away there. Apologies to all readers of this list.
17
18 Ulrich