From: justin <jlec@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Christoph "ottxor" Junghans
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 20:40:40
1 On 09/02/11 21:01, Thomas Sachau wrote:
2 > It is a pleasure for me to introduce another member to the german conspiracy. Christoph "ottxor"
3 > Junghans is joining us from Germany and wants to help out with the science team.
4 >
5 > This is his short own introduction:
6 >> I am working at the Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research as a scientist and doing mostly >
7 > computer simulations. In my free time I enjoy climbing and scuba diving.
10 > So please give him a warm welcome and dont forget to give him some work during that :-)
13 Welcome Christoph!!
14
15 Nice to see another german scientist joining gentoo dev community!
16
17 justin