From: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Shutting down the Off the Wall (was: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items ...)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 14:28:48
1 On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 06:18:46AM -0800, Raymond Jennings wrote:
2 > On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 3:11 AM Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn <
3 > chithanh@g.o> wrote:
6 <snip>
9 > Aside, I'd also like to observe that this topic has apparently proved quite
10 > contentious and I'd opine that that itself is grounds to consider the
11 > action at hand is not yet ripe for a decision by the council.
14 This is precisely why we have an elected council. To handle contentious
15 matters that require resolution.
18 Cheers,
19 Aaron