From: Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox@g.o>
To: chrisadr@g.o
Cc: NP-Hardass <NP-Hardass@g.o>, gentoo-project@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Christopher Díaz Riveros (ChrisADR)
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 21:45:17
1 On Sun, 12 Nov 2017 14:30:52 -0500
2 NP-Hardass <NP-Hardass@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Good day everyone!
5 >
6 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to the Gentoo
7 > Developer community.
8 >
9 > Christopher Díaz Riveros joins us from Lima, Peru. He has been an
10 > active member of the Gentoo Security team as a Security Padawan and is
11 > joining them as a GLSA Coordinator. Chris intends to dive in and go for
12 > commit access in the near future.
13 >
14 > As he wraps up his studies at TECSUP Technical Institute, Chris is
15 > looking forward to bringing awareness about the benefits of open source
16 > software to his fellow Peruvians and considers joining Gentoo to be a
17 > good step toward doing so.
18 >
19 > Here's a short blurb from Chris:
20 >
21 > "
22 > Hello everyone,
23 > Thank you very much for accepting me in the community. It is a great
24 > pleasure to be able to share with all of you (with whom I have already
25 > met and with whom I am going to meet). I hope we can work together on
26 > many projects and make Gentoo an even bigger community.
27 >
28 > I am about to finish my studies and I participate in some projects like
29 > Git, CodeLabora, and others, and I would like to be able to help the
30 > development of the kernel, especially in terms of security.
31 > Regards,
32 > Chris
33 > "
36 > Please give him a warm welcome!