From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: First Story
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 18:01:55
1 On 12/20/2013 11:52 AM, Seemant Kulleen wrote:
2 > So, there's a 404 :)
3 >
4 > The actual page to see drobbins is:
5 >
6 > http://kulleen.org/gentoo/twinkle?dev=drobbins
7 >
8 > of course :)
12 > On 20 December 2013 02:38, Seemant Kulleen <seemantk@×××××.com> wrote:
13 >
14 >> Hi All,
15 >>
16 >> I'm a former Gentoo dev, recently getting reacquainted with Gentoo after
17 >> being away for a number of years. One of the things I've done to get a
18 >> picture of Gentoo, is to draw a picture of Gentoo:
19 >>
20 >> http://kulleen.org/gentoo/twinkle
21 >>
22 >> If you're a dev or a former dev, you can highlight yourself by adding:
23 >> ?dev=YOURNICKGOESHERE to the url above.
24 >>
25 >> For example: http://kulleen.org/gentoo.org/twinkle?dev=drobbins
26 >>
27 >> A few things to note:
30 >> - This is a rough-cut/first-pass minimum viable product.
31 >> - The commit data is based only on the gentoo-x86 repository, so it is
32 >> an unfair representation of the amount of work shown in the dots on the far
33 >> left, next to the y-axis. I'm working on that.
34 >> - Due to the way that bugzilla accounts have been done in the past,
35 >> there are some devs along/next to the x-axis that may be not accurately
36 >> represented. Please let me know how to find your bugz stats if you're on
37 >> there.
38 >> - Some people (e.g. Swift) have re-joined the project -- that's not
39 >> accounted for, really, in this version.
40 >> - People have requested a slider to go to a specific month. That's in
41 >> the works.
42 >> - It's not a very polished page, as I don't have my new site up yet.
43 >> Also in the works.
46 >> Apart from that, I'm open to any/all feedback -- especially on data
47 >> accuracy (join/retire dates, bugzilla numbers, etc).
48 >>
49 >> Hopefully, my server won't crash, but please have at it.
50 >>
51 >> Cheers,
52 >>
53 >> Seemant
58 It looks very interesting. Thanks! I personally find it a bit annoying
59 to wait couple of minutes to reach the "present" so yeah a slider would
60 be nice :)
63 Regards,
64 Markos Chandras