From: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gyakovlev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Georgy Yakovlev (gyakovlev)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 08:02:37
1 Welcome!
2
3 On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 5:34 AM, Amy Liffey <amynka@g.o> wrote:
4 > Good day/night to everyone!
5 >
6 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
7 > Georgy Yakovlev is joining us from Los Angeles, California, USA
8 > He has been working with proxy maintainers team on various packages
9 > through Github (and will continue his work as an official developer).
10 > Here is how he describes himself:
11 >
12 > "Active Gentoo user since 2003.
13 > Born in Moscow, Russia but moved to sunny Southern California several
14 > years ago
15 >
16 > At work I take care of IBM Power systems running AIX and Linux
17 > (ppc64/ppc64le)
18 >
19 > I enjoy mountain biking a lot, like to do a 30-mile loop on local trails
20 > once
21 > or twice a week or participate in a local MTB race.
22 > Love mountains, mountain nature, camping and biking in the mountains,
23 > and did I mention mountains?"
24 >
25 > Please give him a warm welcome !
26 >
27 > Best regards,
28 > Amy Liffey
34 Thanks,
35 Alice Ferrazzi
36
37 Gentoo Kernel Project Leader
38 Gentoo Foundation Vice-Secretary
39 Gentoo Google Summer of Code Administrator
40 Mail: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
41 PGP: 2E4E 0856 461C 0585 1336 F496 5621 A6B2 8638 781A