From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] call for agenda items -- council meeting 2019-04-14
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 15:28:24
1 On Sun, 14 Apr 2019 16:11:50 +0200 Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > >
3 > > I support the idea of Gentoo being more inclusive.
4 >
5 > Can we please keep irrelevant buzzwords out?
6
7 There is nothing irrelevant here. Gentoo is kicking people who
8 want to contribute because doesn't want to respect their privacy
9 because of some imaginary problems which were never appeared or
10 tested in real life. This makes Gentoo exclusive to those who want
11 their authorship to be public.
12
13 Best regards,
14 Andrew Savchenko