From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Merging Trustees and Council / Developers and Foundation - 1.0 reply
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 17:42:34
1 On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 4:54:21 PM EST Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 10:50:03 -0600
3 >
4 > Matthias Maier <tamiko@g.o> wrote:
5 > > This is exactly the model we have at the moment.
6 > >
7 > > So what on earth is the problem?
8 >
9 > William is feeling unloved and lonely and wants to help Gentoo be an
10 > active community by encouraging long tedious discussions. It's working:
11 > he's approximately doubled Gentoo's community activity so far this
12 > year. We've not seen so much community productivity since some troll
13 > tried to change the file extensions on ebuilds to contain EAPIs.
14
15 I am not productive just talk...
16
17 https://github.com/wltjr
18
19 Now if others got out of the way and this stuff was in tree....
22 William L. Thomson Jr.