From: Kent Fredric <kentnl@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Fw: Your temporary 2 week suspension on interacting on the Gentoo Github page
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 17:06:02
1 On Wed, 17 May 2017 11:41:06 -0400
2 "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > I stopped long ago due to the people running Gentoo's Github.
5
6 Find people on the inside who you trust and can co-operate with.
7
8 Use Github PRs as a broadcast channel, but don't rely on the
9 proxy-maint to do things.
10
11 Or something like that.
12
13 Though obviously, the hard part here might be that first line.
14
15 If you don't trust any Gentoo devs and don't get on well with any, then
16 I'd imagine your motivation to help Gentoo might be low, surely, there
17 are *some* people on the inside you get on well with :)