From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
Cc: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Looking for ways the Foundation can accomplish its mission.
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2018 13:24:34
1 On 9/7/18 3:11 PM, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > Our shortage is not money or infrastructire.
3 > Our shortage is a) people, and b) cooperation.
4
5 Right, but that doesn't mean having the money available isn't important.
6 For one thing, the shortage of people can be helped by more attention
7 around Gentoo in various communities and that might involve spending
8 some money on PR where it makes sense -- but that also means having a
9 plan for the activities and organizing it properly to target the
10 appropriate people.
13 Kristian Fiskerstrand
14 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
15 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3