From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Looking for a mentor
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 20:30:51
1 Am Mittwoch, 28. August 2019, 16:46:15 CEST schrieb Aaron Bauman:
2 > On August 28, 2019 10:02:40 AM EDT, Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o> wrote:
3 > >Ralph Seichter (CCed) has been contributing to Gentoo for over a year
4 > >and would like to become a developer. Running
5 > >
6 > > git log --pretty=oneline --abbrev-commit --grep '[Ss]eichter'
7 > >
8 > >shows 40 commits, mainly to web and mail server packages. He helped me
9 > >revive OpenDKIM, and worked with upstream to get a new release of
10 > >amavisd-new out after several years.
11 > >
12 > >The next step is to find a mentor, open a developer bug, and get him
13 > >some quizzes. I would volunteer myself if not for a job conflict in the
14 > >coming months. If anyone is available to help him through the
15 > >recruitment process, it would be appreciated.
16 >
17 > I will do it.
18
19 I can also help.
20
21 I should be more regularly available soon (at least from November on).
24 Andreas K. Hüttel
25 dilfridge@g.o
26 Gentoo Linux developer
27 (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)