From: Johannes Huber <johu@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer Aaron Bauman (bman)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 19:06:13
1 Am Donnerstag, 26. Februar 2015, 09:00:12 schrieb Justin:
2 > Dear everyone,
3 >
4 > it is a pleasure for me to introduce Aaron (bman) Bauman as out latest
5 > addition to the dev team. And again we see a long time user from the "the
6 > early bootstrap days" joining.
7 >
8 > He has been contributing to Gentoo to various places including net-misc,
9 > app-emulation and dev-python. But he is especially interested in networking
10 > related topics including routing and switching. This will also be his first
11 > area to work in, but he also expressed interest in finding a niche in the
12 > KDE team.
13 >
14 > No lines from himself, as he asked us to not release it publicly, but I am
15 > sure He will tell you more when asking him directly.
16 >
17 > Please join me in giving him a warm welcome!
18 >
19 > Justin
20
21 Hello Aaron,
22
23 welcome on board. Feel free to add yourself to the project on the wiki page.
24
25 Greetings
28 Johannes Huber (johu)
29 Gentoo Linux Developer / KDE Team