From: Maciej Mrozowski <reavertm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Marek Szuba
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 22:42:42
1 On niedziela, 31 lipca 2016 22:36:01 CEST Amy Winston wrote:
2 > Good day/night to everyone !
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
5 > Marek Szuba is joining us from Heidelberg, Germany.
6 > He has been working on various packages with proxy-maintainers team (and
7 > will continue his work as an official developer). Here is how he
8 > describes himself:
9 >
10 > "A recovering particle physicist, currently focused on the subject of
11 > scalable management of large scientific data. Originally from Poland,
12 > have been living the nomadic life of a modern scientist. Have been using
13 > Gentoo since I got my first amd64 machine, back in 2005.
14 > When not staring at a computer screen I like taking long hikes,
15 > photographing landscapes and buildings, cooking and eating very spicy
16 > food, and reading science-fiction."
19 Welcome to Polish conspiracy, Marek.
20 Instructions, as always will be delivered in agreed place.
23 regards
24 MM