From: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New developer: Paul Fox (ris)
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2023 17:14:13
1 Hey all,
2
3 it is my pleasure to announce another new developer for the project!
4 Paul Fox from France, known as ris, shouldn't be an unfamiliar presence
5 in our community to anyone who's been paying attention to our Wiki
6 lately. Or have you edited a wiki page, and seen someone silently fixing
7 the formatting after you? Yep, was most likely ris. Here's how he
8 describes himself:
9
10 "English, French bilingual. Interested in open source software, music,
11 cinema, literature..."
12
13 I'm interested in seeing how much he can keep improving our Wiki,
14 documentation, and other websites overall. No pressure Paul!
15
16 Please give him a warm welcome to the community!
17
18 -- juippis

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature