From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Questions for Candidates (was: Questioning/Interviewing council nominees)
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 00:32:01
1 On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 8:08 PM, hasufell <hasufell@g.o> wrote:
2 > I was not aware of a gentoo policy that trolls are allowed on our
3 > mailing lists. I apologize for my ignorance.
4
5 Is this the thread you intended to post this to? I don't really see
6 anything that I'd call trolling here (though I haven't gone back and
7 re-read all 50+ posts). Perhaps some was a bit repetitive (I'm as
8 guilty as any on that count).
9
10 I certainly see disagreement here, but nothing I'd call trolling. As
11 much as I disagree vigorously with chithanh I do understand where he
12 is coming from and I know that others agree with him. He might be
13 wrong, but being wrong isn't trolling. :) (And YES, that was HUMOR!)
14
15 Rich