From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [Fwd: [gentoo-project] Reply to setting Was: Improving developer/user communication]
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 00:37:12
1 -------- Original Message --------
2 Subject: [gentoo-project] Improving developer/user communication
3 Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:42:27 +0100
4 From: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
5 To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
9 Well, i'm not sure if this list is working because I have not yet
10 recieved any emails from it but...
11
12 What ideas do people have for improving relations?
13 --
14 gentoo-project@g.o mailing list
17 Is it just me or is the reply to function not working on this list yet? When I hit reply to, it appears that it is not going to the list but to the person that sent the message I am replying too.
18
19 Oh, I did this as a forward since asking just George may not do any good. Sorry if this messes up the headers or something.
20
21 Dale
22