From: Seemant Kulleen <seemantk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] CoC Violations
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 20:43:37
1 Not sure what the purpose of this email is. It honestly sounds a like a
2 blanket "if you don't like or don't agree or don't praise me, you've been
3 in violation of the CoC".
4
5 As for being judgmental, I'll just say to you: introspection here might be
6 useful.
7
8 Do you think maybe we could raise the level of conversation a bit here,
9 WIlliam?
13 *--*
14 *Oakland Finish Up Weekend*
15 Be Amazed. Be Amazing.
16 Get Mentored | Get Inspired | *Finish* *Up*
17 http://oaklandfinishup.com
20 On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 12:25 PM, William L. Thomson Jr. <wlt-ml@××××××.com>