From: "Justin (jlec)" <jlec@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Jason Zaman (perfinion)
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 07:43:35
1 Dear everyone,
2
3 it is a pleasure to introduce to you Jason (perfinion) Zaman. He is already
4 among us for a couple of weeks, but I missed the announcement. Sorry for that.
5
6 Once again, Sven recruited for the SElinux project, where Jason worked on better
7 SElinux support in OpenRC. Additionally he is interested in the hardened world
8 of Gentoo. So we are continuing to get good devs for the security side of Gentoo.
11 Here some lines from himself
12
13 Been using Gentoo since the 1.4 days and finally getting around to
14 becoming a dev.
15
16 Born in Sweden, lived in Singapore for a while. Did Electrical and
17 Computer Engineering at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh.
18
19 Enjoy travelling, photography, astronomy (dark skies are hard to find
20 alas), computers etc.
23 So please everybody join me and give Jason a warm welcome.
24
25 Justin