From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda - council meeting 2020-04-12
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 15:07:50
1 >>>>> On Sun, 12 Apr 2020, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike) wrote:
2
3 >> I have addressed the wiki ones (including a 2006 broken link) but
4 >> that still leaves a link on GLEP56: https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/GLEP:56
5 >> Since I don't have privileges to do so, and given the importance of
6 >> GLEPs and although the document there has historical purposes,
7 >> flameeyes would still appreciate if somebody with the right
8 >> permissions could just s/blog.falmeeyes.eu/flameeyes.blog/g on the
9 >> wiki article.
10
11 > Flameeyes pointed that this was a really old link needing a bit more
12 > of mangling. It should point to
13 > https://flameeyes.blog/2007/11/19/lets-actually-get-some-metadata/
14 > instead (i.e. also drop the /articles from the URL).
15
16 I don't think that a simple link fix needs a vote by the Council.
17
18 Can you file a bug for GLEP 56 please ("Documentation" product,
19 "GLEP Changes" component)? Preferably, with a patch attached.
20
21 Ulrich