From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, gentoo dev announce <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>
Cc: council@g.o
Subject: Re: Git workflow GLEP (Was: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items, council meeting 8/October/2017 18:00 UTC)
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 18:48:27
1 W dniu sob, 30.09.2017 o godzinie 19∶36 +0200, użytkownik Kristian
2 Fiskerstrand napisał:
3 > On 09/30/2017 07:32 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
4 > > > > > Which could also be seen as an argument for Gentoo-Bug: XXXXXX
5 > > > > >
6 > > > >
7 > > > > And then Gentoo-Closes, Debian-Closes, Fancybuntu-Closes, My-Fun-
8 > > > > Upstream-Tracker-Bug...
9 > > >
10 > > > Not really, Closes is already used for multiple providers of
11 > > > infrastructure such as Bitbucket and GitHub, so here URI is anyways
12 > > > needed and isn't specific to Gentoo. Debian bug wouldn't be closed by us
13 > > > to begin with, but it'd fit into a generic Reference: tag if we pulled a
14 > > > patch from it or it discusses it somehow. Ditto for upstream, that goes
15 > > > in Reference as well
16 > > >
17 > >
18 > > How is this an argument for introducing a completely incompatible
19 > > and inconsistent concept for the other of the pair?
20 >
21 > Please elaborate
24 You get two tags: Bug to reference without closing, and Closes to
25 reference+close. Both should have the same usage for consistency.
28 Best regards,
29 Michał Górny