From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Re: Call for Council Agenda Items - 11-Nov-2014
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 12:35:46
1 > El mié, 05-11-2014 a las 11:43 +0100, Alexander Berntsen escribió:
2 > > On 05/11/14 11:41, Pacho Ramos wrote:
3 > > > I was wondering about making mandatory for Gentoo developers to
4 > > > also be subscribed to gentoo-dev ML
5 > >
6 > > The only possible outcomes of this is that people either disobey the
7 > > rule, or route all that traffic to its own directory that they
8 > > effectively treat as a rubbish bin.
9 >
10 > Yeah, but, in fact, most people are using gentoo-dev ML for discussing
11 > important things and, currently, people don't wanting to follow them can
12 > always tell us that we should have discussed all that in other list that
13 > they are forced to follow.
14 >
15 > I mean: they can still ignore the threads there... but they are on their
16 > own if some important decision is taken there and they missed it because
17 > they send all mails to their trash.
18
19 That's already the case now.
20 http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.project/3549
23 Andreas K. Huettel