From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] best practice: bump/stable request
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 12:09:43
1 21.11.2013 15:12, Thomas Kahle пишет:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Is it inpolite, as a dev, to open a bump/stable request bug and
5 > not assign (wrangle) it yourself?
6
7 If you ease life of bug wranglers - please do it.
8
9 > I expect bugwranglers to have scripts that do this more
10 > efficiently than me traversing the tree and grep'ing
11 > metadata.xml by hand. Bugwranglers, do you?
12
13 it's not so hard to use, for example, epkginfo cat/foo and then add all
14 those herds/maintainers to the bug.
15
16 > Do we have any automated bug-report scripts around? For instance
17 > for bump requests, there should be some command line tool which I
18 > can use like this
19 >
20 > bump-request net-analyzer/goaccess
21 >
22 > which opens the bump-request and assigns it correctly. Similar
23 > for stable requests, just that those need a version number.
24
25 I am sure phajdan.jr has some scripts for stabilization.
26 Ah, there they are -
27 http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/arch-tools.git;a=summary
30 Best regards, Sergey Popov
31 Gentoo developer
32 Gentoo Desktop Effects project lead
33 Gentoo Qt project lead
34 Gentoo Proxy maintainers project lead