From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: Gentoo Support Offering
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:15:36
1 Hi,
2
3 Puria Nafisi Azizi <puria.nafisi@×××××.it>:
4 > I'm Puria Nafisi partner of _Axant_ a company based in Italy and one
5 > of my partners Luca Barbato is a gentoo developer.
6 > We have in mind to provide professional consulting on gentoo, and
7 > provide professional gentoo support for other companies.
8 >
9 > We were thinking if there are any kind of interest from the gentoo
10 > team, to mention it somewhere, as for instance the freebsd guys does
11 > ( http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult_bycat.html) or if there
12 > are no interest at all, and you consider our proposal a bad idea.
13 >
14 > Please keep in mind that we are going to provide eventually this
15 > service after sept, cause we are structure ourselves for this kind of
16 > business.
17
18 Thank you for your kind offer. Discussing sponsor
19 (http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/sponsors.xml) issues is a task of the
20 Gentoo foundation. You can reach the trustees via
21 trustees(at)gentoo.org.
22
23 V-Li
26 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
27 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
28
29 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>