From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2016-08-14
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 19:52:06
1 El lun, 08-08-2016 a las 14:35 +0200, Marek Szuba escribió:
2 > [...]
3
4 I am not sure if this has been already suggested or not (as I have not
5 being able to follow all the thread :S)
6
7 My suggestion, for now would be to modify a bit the current policy: if
8 I don't misremember, we can drop stable keywords for arches that are
9 not stabilizing the package in 90 days. The problem is that it
10 currently cannot be done in most of the times because it's not feasible
11 for the maintainer to drop the keyword and *also* all the stable
12 keywords of reverse deps.
13
14 Hence, I would suggest to, apart of allowing the maintainers to drop
15 the keywords, to also allow them to stabilize that packages on that
16 arches when this timeout has expired
17
18 Thanks a lot