From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Should Council members be pillars of the community?
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 16:55:49
1 On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 18:32:27 +0200
2 Thomas Deutschmann <whissi@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 2020-06-26 16:57, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
5 > >> Tell us why you are the
6 > >> reporter of most ComRel bugs in last 3 years and are even subject
7 > >> of most bugs filed by others.
8 > >
9 > > Err... how did you arrive at that?
10 > >
11 > > I'm in council and not in comrel anymore, and I haven't seen any
12 > > kind of statistics (nor any bugs since my comrel access has been
13 > > removed long ago).
14 >
15 > To be fair, it was just a quick bugzilla search. I don't do statistics
16 > about that (note: I can't even do that even if I would like to because
17 > of missing permissions):
18 >
19 > Just do two searches, each with
20 >
21 > Product: Community Relations
22 > Changed: (is greater than or equal to) 2017-01-01
23 >
24 > One with
25 >
26 > Reporter: (is equal to) m...
27 >
28 > and the other one with
29 >
30 > Reporter: (is not equal to) m...
31 >
32 > Of course you will have to drop some bugs from that list but I still
33 > believe it will proof that *small* point I made if you just scan the
34 > subjects and compare...
38 I think this thread should be closed before things get even worse.