From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Agenda for Gentoo Council meeting on 2013-12-10
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 06:29:10
1 No new issues here. All carryovers from last meeting.
4 Modernization/adaption of the Code of Conduct
5 =============================================
6
7 Goal: Vote on whether to slightly modify the CoC with the below changes
8 Time: 5 minutes
9
10 Last meeting, a minimally modernized version of the CoC page
11 "Consequences" section was presented by dilfridge. Consensus was that -
12 since this is a sensitive area - the text would be sent to the project
13 mailing list for discussion and decided in the next council meeting.
14
15 The proposed text is in reference 2.
16
17 References:
18 1. http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/meeting-logs/20131119-summary.txt
19 2. http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.project/3190
22 GLEP 48: QA Team's Role and Purpose
23 ===================================
24
25 Goal: Vote to approve 1 of 3 proposals for modifying the QA team GLEP
26 Time: 30 minutes
27
28 The proposals are documented in reference 1.
29
30 References:
31 1. http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.project/3162
32 2. http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.project/3191
35 Open bugs/issues with council involvement
36 =========================================
37
38 Time: 20 minutes
39
40 Status of PGP key GLEP
41 - http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.project/3155
42 - Not specifically requested for vote but topic of last meeting
43 - Any updates? Any actions we can take?
44 - Should this be policy/guidelines owned by QA rather than GLEP?
45
46 Bug 424647: archives.g.o
47 - Any updates? Any actions we can take?
48
49 Bug 477030: Old council meeting summary
50 - Any updates? Any actions we can take?
53 Open floor
58 Thanks,
59 Donnie
60