From: Georgy Yakovlev <gyakovlev@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Sam James (sam)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 21:54:31
1 On 7/12/20 9:45 AM, Gokturk Yuksek wrote:
2 > Good day/night to everyone !
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family. Sam is
5 > joining us from Wales, UK. Here is how he describes himself:
6 >
7 > "I'm a maths student from the UK. I enjoy learning, no matter what the
8 > topic is, and generally try to make things better, whatever they are.
9 >
10 > I've loved playing with Linux since I was 11, and haven't stopped since
11 > then. Pleased to be finally giving back to my favourite distro and the
12 > wider community.
13 >
14 > I'm passionate about security and that's why my main focus of
15 > contributions is in that area: helping the security project, some
16 > tangential topics like security-critical packages in tree, and Gentoo
17 > Hardened!
18 >
19 > And I like getting stuck in."
20 >