From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Naohiro Aota (naota)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 18:07:17
1 I'm happy to re-introduce Naohiro Aota (naota), this time as a Gentoo
2 developer. Naohiro worked as a Google Summer of Code student last summer
3 on Gentoo/DragonFlyBSD and is coming on-board to continue working with
4 FreeBSD variants on Gentoo.
5
6 Javier Villavicencio (the_paya) and Markos Chandras (hwoarang) will be
7 the Yodas to his Luke Skywalker.
8
9 Naohiro tells us:
10
11 I was born in Nagasaki Japan, lived in Kagoshima from when I
12 was in junior high and high school. Now I live in Osaka.
13
14 I'm Osaka University student majoring information science on
15 my 3rd year. I love reading: almost Sci-Fi, fantasy, mystery
16 and of course programming or computer relevant books.
17
18 Please give him a warm welcome.
21 Thanks,
22 Donnie