From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
Cc: robbat2@g.o, fox2mike@g.o, nightmorph@g.o, rane@g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] IRC channel clean up
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 11:27:20
1 Hi,
2
3 robbat2 for Willikins
4 fox2mike, nightmorph for the homepage's IRC channel listing
5 rane as group contact
6 -project for notice
7
8 having started a thread on -project mailing list [1] about a revamping
9 of our channel list, some channels that are in our official listing can
10 be removed:
11
12 #gentoo-arm
13 There is a note saying "Go to #-embedded", a redirect would be great.
14 Please remove that channel from the official listing.
15
16 #gentoo-osx
17 Only Willikins is there, can go and remove from listing.
18
19 #gentoo-hurd
20 Plain dead. Remove from listing.
21
22 #gentoo-vim
23 Residents are Willikins and 4 unique users the time I checked. No real
24 need as demand is too low. Remove from listing.
25
26 #gentoo-installer
27 Has Willikins and 3 unique users. Deprecated project. Remove from
28 listing.
29
30 #gentoo-eselect
31 With Willikins and 1 unique user (fox2mike). No eselect project
32 members aboard and they have nothing against killing it off. Remove
33 from listing.
34
35 #gentoo-pms
36 Not in official listing but has CIA-44 bot and Willikins.
37
38 V-Li
39
40 [1]
41 <URL:http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-project/msg_08714531d0505413e4517511e9730e7c.xml>
45 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
46 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
47
48 <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>