From: Ian Delaney <idella4@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2016-02-14
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 01:23:30
1 On Thu, 4 Feb 2016 05:07:57 -0500
2 "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××××××.edu> wrote:
3
4 > On 2/1/16 2:25 PM, Justin Lecher (jlec) wrote:
5 > > Dear all,
6 > >
7 > > the Gentoo Council will meet again on Sunday, February 14 at 19:00
8 > > UTC in #gentoo-council on FreeNode.
9 > >
10 > > Please reply to this message with any items you would like us to
11 > > discuss or vote on.
12 > >
13 > > Justin
14 > >
15 >
16 > Hi everyone,
17 >
18 > Julian (aka hasufell) indicated to me in a private email that he's not
19 > coming back to Gentoo. Of course, we all have these moments when we
20 > feel frustrated and have to get away from the madhouse, but if
21 > hasufell is serious, we need to do something with his packages. He
22 > maintains a bunch of important packages and leads an important
23 > project (libressl). I've taken on libressl and mbedtls as a second
24 > maintainer, but we should think about the other packages.
25 >
26 > If he's reading this, I would really like him back since he's a
27 > talented contributor, but score low on charisma and I'm not sure I
28 > can persuade him.
29 >
30
31 You won't