From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer John R. Graham
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 12:32:26
1 On 2012.01.07 00:52, Thomas Sachau wrote:
2 > It is a pleasure to announce another addition to our base of
3 > developers:
4 > John R. Graham is joining us from the US and will help as a forums
5 > administrator.
6 >
7 > Here is, how he describes himself:
8 > > I'm married, with two almost grown children: one in college
9 > (engineering), one
10 > > about to be (undecided). I'm a private pilot; flying has been a
11 > hobby of mine
12 > > most of my life. I've flown gliders and piston engine airplanes.
13 > I
14 > have a
15 > > combined wood and metal shop in my house in which I'm building a
16 > small two-
17 > > seat aerobatic airplane. I'm an avid reader with fairly narrow
18 > focus: lots of
19 > > science fiction, lots of technical books, and the occasional
20 > thriller or
21 > > mystery. Then there's running for bulk exercise, hiking with my
22 > wife for
23 > > pleasure. :)
24 >
25 > So give him a warm welcome, dont miss to browse our forums and write
26 > some new lines, so he always has something to read. :-)
27 >
28 > --
29 >
30 > Thomas Sachau
31 > Gentoo Linux Developer
35 John,
36
37 Glad to see you could find time to complete your staff quiz at last :)
38 Welcome to the madhouse.
41 Regards,
42
43 Roy Bamford