From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, Gentoo Council <council@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] new council introductory meeting - Friday, 15th July, 1900 UTC
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 01:27:11
2 Hash: SHA256
3
4 Hello fellow developers and community,
5
6 The new Gentoo Council for the 2011/2012 term will conduct a special
7 introductory meeting on Friday, 15th July, at 1900 UTC [1] in the
8 #gentoo-council channel of the Freenode IRC network. A regular meeting
9 will be held soon - details will follow in the next few days.
10 We know this is a very short notice meeting, but we're still looking at
11 our time availability to find a common slot for conducting the regular
12 meetings.
13 We plan to discuss the goals for this term, set some base rules and
14 reach a decision about our meetings schedule. We ask anyone interested
15 in sharing concerns about issues that should be addressed by the council
16 in this term to show up.
19 Gentoo Council 15/7 meeting goals:
20
21 * have the first public meeting of the new council
22 * set some base rules for the operation of the new council
23 * allow council members to present issues to work on this term
24 * listen to the community to check whether there are any issues it
25 wants to bring to the attention of the council
28 Gentoo Council 15/7 meeting agenda:
29
30 * allow all members to show up (5 min)
31 * select the probable date for the monthly meetings (5 min)
32 * discuss desired model of operation (15 min)
33 * allow council members to present issues to be addressed in this term
34 (15 min)
35 * listen to the community to see if there are any issues it would like
36 to see the council address in this term (10 min)
37 * next meeting date / chair
38 * Open Floor (10 min)
39
40 [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/utctolocal.html?time=1900
41
42 For the Gentoo Council,
43
44 - --
45 Regards,
46
47 Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org
48 Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Devrel / KDE / Elections / RelEng