From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Kristian Fiskerstrand (K_F)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 16:08:34
1 On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 07:56:33AM +0200, Justin (jlec) wrote:
2 > I would like to introduce to you Kristian Fiskerstrand (K_F) as a new
3 > developer and package maintainer.
4
5 Welcome Kristian!
6
7 > Besides that I'm a connoisseur
8 > of sorts, so you will occasionally hear me rant about cigars, wine,
9 > whisky and food - much of which we enjoy talking about in the cigar
10 > lounge in the late 17th century basement of my cigar store in Oslo.
11
12 Beats some other rants we otherwise have to endure hands-down.
13
14 I know nothing about cigars, wine, whisk(e)y and food (the latter I
15 only know what I can prepare in the micro-wave and what not).
16
17 Wkr,
18 Sven Vermeulen