From: Yury German <blueknight@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Evidence of idella4's damage to Gentoo, please
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 15:35:19
2 > Do you think I would be happier if people treated me better? Or stopped
3 > getting in the way of progress. Or if they just did the work themselves or
4 > found someone to do it. I would happily go away.
5 >
6 > You all are not making it happen. So you want me to go away so things will not
7 > happen for even longer? That does not sound like a good strategy.
8
9 We know by know that you are the impediment of whatever religion’s icon reincarnated, and you can fix all problems with Gentoo, world starvation, world pieces etc single handily. So go have fun doing it I am personally SICK of this so with a single button click (In GENTOO) I am making you at least go away. Look… the blacklist button is working in Gentoo… well I guess one thing we will not have to fix.