From: "Fernando León Reyes" <likewhoa@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Gokturk Yuksek
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 23:19:35
1 Awesome, another security expert in Gentoo and from NYC! Welcome to the jungle! Look forward to actually meeting you in person once I organize another NYC Gentoo users meet-up this summer. See you at hardened!
2
3 Regards,
4 Fernando Reyes
5 http://missionaccomplish.com
6 Tel: 718-710-0008
7 Mission Accomplish, Inc.
11 -------- Original Message --------
12 From: Amy Winston <amynka@g.o>
13 Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2016 01:32 PM
14 To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
15 Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Gokturk Yuksek
16 CC: gentoo-project@l.g.o,gokturk@g.o
17
18 >Good day/night to everyone !
19 >
20 >It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
21 >Göktürk Yüksek is joining us from New York, USA.
22 >He has been working on dev-manaual (and will continue his work as an
23 >official developer). Here is how he describes himself:
24 >
25 >"I am a PhD candidate in Computer Science specializing in secure storage
26 >systems. Other areas of interest include plausible deniability, high
27 >performance hybrid file systems and energy efficient storage. I teach
28 >Aikido, practice archery and play a variety of wind instruments in my
29 >spare time."
30 >
31 >Please give him a warm welcome!
32 >