From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Migrating project pages to the wiki
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 15:52:17
1 Hi all,
2
3 since signing up into the metastructure project some time ago, I've
4 been keeping track a bit of the project page wiki migration status [1]. We're
5 stuck in the middle for quite a while now and this is not good.
6
7 So, after asking around for some opinions, I'd like to force the issue a bit.
8 If your page hasn't been migrated so far, don't be surprised if you get an e-
9 mail with subject
10 "Suprise: Your project page has just been migrated to the Wiki. Please
11 review."
12
13 Simple cases come first. Of course, every help is appreciated [2].
14
15 Cheers,
16 Andreas
19 [1] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Wiki/Project_Page_Migration_Status
20 [2]
21 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Gentoo_Wiki:Developer_Central/Project_pages#Migration_from_www.gentoo.org.2Fproj.2F
24 Andreas K. Huettel
25 Gentoo Linux developer (council, kde)
26 dilfridge@g.o
27 http://www.akhuettel.de/