From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Re: [gentoo-project] Questions for Gentoo Council nominees: Gentoo Foundation - Treasurer Response! (part 2)
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 02:05:22
1 (Apologies to the -nfp list, but I missed sending this to both -nfp and
2 -project the first time, and since it concerns the Council election, I
3 felt it important enough to resend. If everybody else could try to
4 include a header containing
5 Reply-To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o
6 in the thread, I think it would help overall)
7