From: Amy Winston <amynka@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, whissi@g.o, whissi@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Thomas Deutschmann (whissi)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 10:01:35
1 Good day/night to everyone !
2
3 It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
4 Thomas Deutschmann is joining us from Dormagen, Germany.
5 He has been working on various packages through proxy-maintainers team
6 (and will continue his work as an official developer). Here is how he
7 describes himself:
8
9 "I am working as database and system engineer in Germany.
10 Before I discovered the benefits of using and contributing to
11 open-source software/projects I had a short intermezzo at Microsoft.
12
13 In my free time I am interested in different kinds of motorsport,
14 engaged in civil protection services and enjoy cold stormy days at the
15 beautiful North Sea."
18 Please give him a warm welcome!