From: Robert Buchholz <rbu@g.o>
To: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Improving developer/user communication
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 11:08:03
Am 21.07.2007 um 08:41 schrieb George Prowse:
> Also, a thought is a questionaire online saying "what would you > like to see?" "what do you think should be changed?" etc
It should be made clear that this only makes sense for ideas of global scale, say "I want Gentoo (as a distribution) to improve XYZ", as in [1]. Saying "Gentoo needs to contain package X" or "The default config of Y" should really be discussed in the appropriate smaller groups. -R. [1] -- gentoo-project@g.o mailing list