From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Returning dev: Sven "SwifT" Vermeulen
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 21:52:18
On 08/11/2011 05:00 PM, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." wrote:
> On 8/11/11 1:28 PM, Thomas Sachau wrote: >> Sven is joining us from Belgium and plans to help out the hardened team with selinux and also the >> docs team. This is, how he describes himself: > > Awesome, I noticed some work happening in the SELinux area recently. I'm > interested in testing, let me know when it's ready for test usage. > > Also, docs team - sounds great to me! >
I've been gladly helping out Sven with selinux which was in trouble of disappearing from the hardened gentoo landscape. He deserves kudos for being the force behind saving it. Plus his attention to detailed documentation is impressive and a welcome addition to the team. Welcome aboard SwifT!!! -- Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D. Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened] E-Mail : blueness@g.o GnuPG FP : 8040 5A4D 8709 21B1 1A88 33CE 979C AF40 D045 5535 GnuPG ID : D0455535