From: Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] call for agenda items -- council meeting 2019-04-14
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 07:42:34
1 On 10.04.2019 10:13, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > If the policy works for the majority of people
3 Majority of what? Council or Trustees?
4
5 If the majority keeps silence it does not mean the policy works for
6 them, but they can just comply without going into details (and you did
7 not take this into account).
8 Also, why do you think that legal kind of polices can be accepted by the
9 people without (as far as I am aware) any legal experience (I mean on
10 the professional basis)
11 without prior consulting with people that have professional experience
12 in the area.
13
14 Only if this seems to work does not mean this really works :)