From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Questions for Gentoo Council nominees: your achievements
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 20:48:38
1 On 6/21/19 3:21 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > I'd like to ask all nominees a very simple open question: what have you
3 > done to improve Gentoo in the last year? Please focus on noticeable
4 > achievements and successes, rather than general things like 'I've copied
5 > few hundred ebuilds to newer versions'.
6 tl;dr; I provide a professional face to Gentoo, it being FOSDEM stand,
7 or other operations, of which I'm mainly focused on security related
8 ones (Gentoo is providing statistics for the openwall distros list and
9 are in general dialogue with gpg upstream).
10
11 Sure, I'm involved in a lot of the grunt-work of licensing, security
12 etc, but who cares; what I'm most proud of personally is bringing people
13 into being interested in Gentoo through PR.
16 Kristian Fiskerstrand
17 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
18 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3