From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: mrueg@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-07-29
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 20:37:28
1 On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 08:49:20PM +0200, Manuel Rüger wrote:
2 > Okay understood. Would that be a better fit for the council meeting then?
3 >
4 > Have the council vote the following items:
5 >
6 > a) Make explicit agreement with CoC mandatory for being part (i.e. also
7 > existing members) of Comrel, Infra, Recruiters and QA.
8 >
9 > b) In concordance with a) make explicit agreement an (unenforced) part
10 > of the first Council meeting.
11 >
12 > Agreements will be tracked in a bug per project by the individual
13 > project members. For a) project leads have to ensure that this happens.
14
15 I still don't understand the point of explicit agreement with CoC since
16 by being part of the community we accept it anyway as I said above.
17
18 William