From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>, "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Date-of-birth in developer applications
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 11:23:50
1 On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 7:14 AM Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > Right, I wasn't precise enough.. the DCO alone isn't sufficient, and an
4 > agreement that is co-signed by parent where it grants a power of
5 > attorney of sorts for the kid to assert the DCO... But the details on
6 > that would have to be ironed out :)
9 A power of attorney assigning authority to somebody who isn't of legal
10 age? While I haven't done a comprehensive analysis, I'd be utterly
11 shocked if that is legally allowed in any country sophisticated enough
12 to have a concept of a power of attorney.
15 Rich