From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [FOSDEM] Call for sessions: cross-distributions devroom
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 09:02:05
1 On 1.11.2012 17.53, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
3 >> On 31.10.2012 11.47, Markos Chandras wrote:
4 >>> Hi all,
5 >>>
6 >>> It is again this time of year where the Fosdem committee is calling
7 >>> for sessions/presentations for
8 >>> the corss-distro devroom[1]. Is someone planning on presenting
9 >>> anything in Fosdem?
10 >>>
11 >>
12 >> I have usually done something and can continue the tradition if needed.
13 >> It would be good to have input from developers and users on what you
14 >> would like to hear. Just coming up with topics myself might not always
15 >> hit the sweet spot.
16 >>
17 >> Regards,
18 >> Petteri
22 > Can we please use the wiki for ideas or submitted proposals? I
23 > remember the previous years I had no idea
24 > what we would present before I see the final FOSDEM schedule.
27 Sure, can you start a page?
28
29 Regards,
30 Petteri